Even More States Are Preparing To Ban Gas Powered Vehicles…

More News For You

According to new regulations enacted by the California Air Resources Board (CARB), which oversees the state’s motor vehicle emissions, 35% of new automobiles sold in the state by 2026 must be electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles, and that number must increase to 68% by 2030 and 100% by 2035.

Other states are permitted to adopt California’s restrictions, which are often stricter than the federal criteria since it has received a waiver from the federal government allowing it to set its own air quality rules.

If CARB enacted a ban on the sale of gas-powered vehicles, regulations would have already been established in Massachusetts and Washington.

“This is a significant turning point in the fight against global warming. By 2030, Washington enacted a rule requiring zero emissions from all new car sales, and by the end of this year, we’ll be ready to embrace California’s regulations. “Before the CARB’s final judgment, Inslee wrote.

With over 100,000 registered electric vehicles and 8% of all registrations in July being EVs, Washington has one of the greatest per capita densities in the United States.

Although they have not yet made official announcements regarding electric car mandates, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, Vermont, and Washington D.C. currently abide by CARB regulations on vehicle emissions.

According to Republican Rep. Andy Barkis, the ranking member of the Washington House’s transportation committee, the internal combustion engine, the campaign to outlaw internal combustion engines would harm producers and consumers.

Everything revolves around control and the issues that will result from this insanity. 1. Class discrimination – These transient cars will only be affordable to the elite and certain lingering upper-middle-class individuals. 2. Self-jail – When widespread power outages occur, people are confined to their homes and are in self-jail. 3. Environmental problems are getting worse – The environmental catastrophe is caused by disposing of outdated batteries. This, combined with the loss of freedoms, results in communism.

1 thought on “Even More States Are Preparing To Ban Gas Powered Vehicles…

  1. Government wants to reduce all gas powered cars to almost zero by 2050. But, according to numerous energy think-tanks, scholastic studies, peer-reviewed articles, scientific articles, etc., this is an impossibility. All the data shows that green energy can only power 30% of the nation by 2050. What happens to the other 70%???? There still has to be fossil fuel to run the economy, the government, and consumerism. The whole green energy farce is just that–a government-induced farce for the rich to get richer, and the government to institute Communism on all of us, making us all miserable in the end.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *