Why She Let A Man Rape Her Eight Year Old Daughter Is Beyond Vile…

More News For You

In a shocking display of twisted morality, an innocent 8-year-old girl was forced by his own mother to let paedo husband rape her until he got her pregnant so she could be his ‘concubine.’

According to reports, 39-year-old Marcy Lynn Helms allowed her 34-year-old husband Brandon Irving Helms to rape her daughter for more than seven years. He even impregnated her.

Speaking at the Forsyth Superior Court, prosecutors described the horrors Brandon and his wife Marcy both of Winston-Salem, subjected the victim and several other children to over a period that spanned close to a decade.

Assistant District Attorney Pansy Glanton revealed that Brandon had started sexually abusing the victim when she was just eight years old and raping her when she was 13.

When the girl was 15, he assaulted her and, this time, impregnating her. He continued to rape her throughout the pregnancy.

When the time came to deliver her abuser’s child, the mom and husband didn’t take her to hospital.Instead, the girl endured two-and-a-half-day labor with no medical assistance. She delivered her child on a table.

The mom and husband also didn’t seek any medical attention for her after the birth. The family soon became homeless, forcing the girl to move into an abandoned house with her baby. Still, Brandon continued to assault her sexually.

According to AWM:

At the time of the baby’s birth, the family was living in an abandoned home that had been slated for demolition. Because Marcy and Brandon understood that no one could learn about his child with his victim, the girl gave birth on the kitchen table.

Fortunately, someone in the vicinity called the authorities, so social worker Wannetta Jones went to the broken-down home at East 27th Street on May 8. The scene that Jones walked into will stick with her for the rest of her life. It was a nightmare that she’ll never be able to clear from her memory.

Pansy Glanton, the Assistant District Attorney, told the court, “Brandon Helms opened the door but refused to allow Jones into the house,” reported Journal Now. “He also denied that children were in the house. A standoff ensued, and Jones and her supervisor contacted Winston-Salem police officers to help Jones gain entry. Eventually, the owner of the house allowed police and Jones to enter the house, where they did not find any children but did see plenty of evidence that the house was unsuitable for children to live in…After several hours, Jones, Winston-Salem police, and Winston-Salem fire officials left the house. As Jones headed back to the office, the man who had called in the anonymous tip appeared at the end of a street. Jones and the man talked for a few minutes and exchanged contact information.”

Glanton added, “Several minutes later, as Jones was driving back to the office, the man called Jones and told her that he saw the children leaving the house and described the car. Jones contacted the police. An officer stopped the car. Brandon Helms was driving, his wife was in the passenger seat, and the then-15-year-old girl was in the back seat with her infant daughter. Another infant girl, Marcy Helms’ daughter, sat in a child’s seat. Police later found two other children who were hiding under the floorboards in the back seat.”

Brandon then entered an Alford plea to more than 20 charges, including statutory rape of a child and felony child abuse. The court sentenced him to between 88 and 136 years in prison. Also, if he ever gets out while still alive, he would have to register as a sex offender.

Meanwhile, his wife pleaded guilty to aiding and abetting her husband. Prosecutors said she knew of the abuse her daughter went through but did nothing to stop it. The jury sentenced her to 18 years in prison.

Source: AWM

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *