A mom took her children to go get their flu shots for the year at a local Walgreens, but what they got was far more than what any of them expected.
Walgreens accidentally vaccinated the children with the COVID vaccine instead of the flu vaccine. Personally, I would never go anywhere to get a vaccine other than a legitimate doctor’s office, but that’s just me. Mistakes like this can happen in the doctor’s office as well.
4 & 5 yr. old Evansville, IN siblings “accidentally” given full adult versions of CCP virus vaccine instead of flu shots by Walgreens. Both are reportedly being treated by pediatric cardiologist for heart issues. pic.twitter.com/ah6UgB9KzJ
— @SassyConservativeGirl45 (@SassyConservat1) October 12, 2021
The children have been sick with a fever and a cough and the pediatric cardiologist for the family is saying that both children are suffering from heart problems.
Heart problems are not a rare thing. This is happening to adults as well, yet people don’t seem to care much about that side effect and it’s mostly because the media tries to pretend that it doesn’t exist.
Getting the jab is, of course, a decision you should make based on your risk to reward ratio. Talk it over with your doctor.
Walgreens has only said the following in a statement released on Monday:
“Due to privacy laws, we cannot comment on specific patient events. However, in general, such instances are rare and Walgreens takes these matters very seriously. In the event of any error, our first concern is always our patients’ well-being. Our multi-step vaccination procedure includes several safety checks to minimize the chance of human error, and we have reviewed this process with our pharmacy staff in order to prevent such occurrences.”
This is a catastrophic disaster and if this were any other business screwing up in such a manner that could honestly be deadly for the children, that company would be shut down.
Imagine if the family had gone to a restaurant and instead of putting a normal drink into a glass for the kids, the person serving the drinks accidentally put some sort of poison into it. That business would be shut down in a heartbeat, but since it’s Walgreens and because it is a vaccine, I don’t expect anything much to come out of this.
*The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author of the article and not necessarily shared or endorsed by FreedomClash.com*